Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Inspiration Quick Tour

According to the website I found out that Inspiration Quick Tour has everything that you need to work on a project. I think it is a wonderful tool to have for school or work. The whole is very interesting to me. I would use Inspiration in my class room for lecture's and tell the students to use it as it has everything that they will need except they will have to look up the information.
The best type of writing activities would be best use of technology is to use the map system. I use to use it when I was little and writing a paper. It help me so much to use it cause I could have all kinds of information that I could take out or not. I also think this will help the students in my classroom when i give them a writing assignment.  When my time is limited to help kids with their writing I would split them in teams to help each other out. So they can get new ideas and see if they want to use them. How could I use technology tools to support peer feedback? Well I would have the kids do a blog and have the other kids post comments. So that way they can see what thier peers think. When I first taught a new topic I knew very little of it. So I went online and found out everything I could. I did know more about it after I taught it seeing as how i needed to look up.
In conculsion I have learned what Inspiration is and how technology helps a lot in school for kids to learn.

Jonassen, D., Howland, J., Marra, R. M., Crismond, D. Meaningful Learning with Technology
Inspiration Quick Tour website.

1 comment:

  1. I agree completely with you that program has many tools for the classroom as you said I too would use it in my class. Ive never used it personaly but I am a math major and i think it would be a great tool to show the visual students examples.

    ReplyDelete